Special Needs Caregiver - Bonus up to $100
Company: 24 Hour Home Care
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Special Needs Caregiver
24 Hour Home Care is hiring providers to support children,
teens, and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities
such as Autism and Down Syndrome in their homes.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Personal care, meal preparation, companionship, medication
reminders and light housekeeping
- Follow client care plan and report any changes to
mental/physical health or home environment
HERE’S WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING FOR US:
- Competitive Pay - Paid orientation and sick time
- Flexible scheduling – various shifts ranging from 3 to 12
- Already vaccinated for COVID-19? Receive a $100
bonus after working your first shift!
- Rated 4.2/5 stars on Glassdoor
- Award-winning company - Forbes America's Best-In-State
Employers, Great Place to Work Certified, Inc. 5000 8x honoree
- Comprehensive Health, Vision and Dental Insurance after
- Employee Assistance Program - range of free counseling
- Employee Appreciation – caregiver of the month, cash prizes,
gift cards, etc.
- Discounts on restaurants to go, meal subscription boxes, online
fitness memberships, wireless providers and more
- Two references - able to verify disability-related care
- Proof of negative TB test - If you need it, we’ll pay
- ID compliant with I-9 requirements
- Proof of CPR and First Aid Certification –
*Bilingual applicants encouraged to apply
Keywords: 24 Hour Home Care, Folsom , Special Needs Caregiver - Bonus up to $100, Other , Folsom, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!