Assistant Branch Manager Workers Compensation
Posted on: July 17, 2021
Gallagher Bassett is the premier provider of global claims
services, dedicated to exceptional customer service and
demonstrably superior outcomes. GB helps people, teams and
businesses overcome adversity and loss through the guiding
expertise of over 5,000 claims professionals, all committed to
going beyond expectations in the continuous pursuit of a better
As an Assistant Manager in Claims Management, you will provide
primary technical overview of branch operations and assist in
administrative duties to insure corporate goals and objectives are
met. You will work closely with supervisory staff, Branch Manager,
Area Manager and Corporate Office personnel, as well as external
contacts such as clients, carriers, auditors and vendors. In
addition, you will:
- Organize and plan branch activities at Manager's
- Monitor all compliance reports
- Track, monitor and supervise special projects
- Act as Branch Manager in Manager's absence
- Schedule and coordinate all internal and external audits
- Organize and conduct training sessions, file reviews
- Conduct client visits
- Ensure appropriate licenses or certifications of claims
handlers are maintained for all states in which claims are being
- High school diploma.
- 12 or more years related claim experience required.
- 3 or more years of supervisory experience required.
- Appropriately licensed and/or certified in all states in which
claims are being handled.
- Knowledge of all team member related functions.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Requires exceptional analytical and problem solving
- Ensures flawless and consistent execution of client service
instructions and performance guarantees.
- Ability to actively review work of others via file reviews;
identify coaching opportunities, act on needed coaching
opportunities and position subordinates for successful development
leading to advancement within the organization.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor
any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national
origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran
status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived
sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition,
Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or
mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a
disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business.
Keywords: Gallagher, Folsom , Assistant Branch Manager Workers Compensation, Other , Folsom, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!