Process Development Scientist,
Company: Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- PhD degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or related
discipline preferred. BS/MS with additional experience
- 8+ years relevant industrial experience.
- 2+ years protein purification / preparative chromatography
method development or bioconjugation methods and analysis -- both
- 2+ years of experience working within a Quality System (e.g.,
IS0 9001) and generating quality records, reports, protocols, and
documentation that comply with Quality regulations
- 2+ years of experience with process development, scale up,
process transfer, and training.
What will make you stand out:
- Ability to lead technical aspects, planning, and implementation
of multiple process improvement projects under minimal
- Strong problem-solving, technical, and communication skills
- Experience turning data into actionable insights in a clear and
- Proven track record of designing and troubleshooting
- Ability to work and communicate effectively as part of a
fast-paced, cross-geographic, cross-organizational, and
- 2+ years analytical HPLC method development -- experience a
- Culturing, isolating, characterizing multiple microorganisms
(e.g., E. coli, Pichia, Streptomyces) -- experience a plus
- Glycobiology - experience a plus.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity
and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels.
All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are
encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy,
race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status,
registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation,
military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other
basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or
regulation and will not be discriminated against on these
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the
workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If
you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the
application or interview process or have questions about workplace
accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 email
email@example.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual
For more information about equal employment opportunity
protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Keywords: Agilent Technologies, Inc., Folsom , Process Development Scientist,, Other , Folsom, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!