Company: Snowline Hospice
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Do you enjoy helping people and interacting with others? Are you
a friendly, energetic and sociable person? Then, we need YOU!
Snowline is community-based, nonprofit organization, dedicated
for over 35 years to meeting the unique physical, emotional, and
spiritual needs of those who are nearing the end of life's journey.
We care for patients throughout Sacramento County and El Dorado
County. Snowline has 3 popular thrift store locations and a
Recycling Center where we employ over 60 Retail staff members
total. We are currently seeking a part-time Cashier/Processor to
join our team at our Folsom location! Cashiers operate the cash
register which includes greeting customers, ringing up purchases,
processing payments and packaging purchases. Processors sort,
price, package and move donations and recycling material in manner
which maximizes inventory flow and quality. Provides backup support
to donation receivers.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- One (1) year previous retail cashiering experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to add, subtract, divide, multiple and count
- Ability to work as a team member
- Accurately ring up merchandise sales using correct departmental
- Accept and process multiple forms of payment including cash,
checks, credit cards, debit cards, store gift cards and loyalty
- Provide customer with proper change and applicable receipt
- Bag and/or package sold merchandise appropriately and
- Follow store policy regarding the processing of voids, refunds,
over charges, etc.
- Ensure all monies are secured in cash register and communicate
to management in a timely fashion requirements for cash drawer
- Follow store cash handling opening/closing procedures that may
include counting cash, straightening receipts and balancing cash
- Provide outstanding customer service while communicating with
customers in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner
- Communicate/promote/sell to customers loyalty cards, gift
cards, promotional items, store and company special events
- Use reasonable judgment and discernment in monitoring customer
satisfaction in order to communicate with managers regarding
customer feedback and concerns
- Demonstrate positive behavioral characteristics such as
initiative, cooperation, adaptability, dependability and
- Understand Snowline Hospice's mission and is able to answer
questions about services offered by the organization
Our Cashiers are the face of Snowline and they are so important
to us! Please visit our website at www.snowlinehospice.org to learn
more. APPLY TODAY!
Snowline Hospice is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Snowline Hospice, Folsom , Cashier/Processor, Other , Folsom, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!