Meat Team Member
Company: Raley's and BelAir
Posted on: June 9, 2021
We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for a memorable Meat Team Member who has a
passion for food. Our Meat Team Member will execute day to day
operations in our Meat and Seafood departments and provide a
memorable experience to all our customers. A Meat Team Member is
responsible team player and always ready to learn. A Meat Team
Member has a keen eye for Food Safety and Sanitation and will be
able to help in stocking, production, and merchandising while
offering unmatched customer service.
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in
our customer's lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY.
We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and
opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with
passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition.
We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal
well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision,
"To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time."
A Meat Team Member is a responsible, friendly Team Member who
can safely work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent
A Meat Team Member's responsibilities include
- Providing memorable customer service during daily customer
- Preparation and packaging of raw meat and seafood
- Sharing food knowledge with customers
- Cleaning, Food Safety, Safety, and Sanitation throughout
- Day to day production, merchandising, and quality control of
all department offerings
- Stocking, rotating, and merchandising department products
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and customer service oriented. Interest in food and
cooking a plus.
- Customer service, restaurant, barista, food service, grocery or
similar experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and
multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to
company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical
demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing,
Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age.
For Internal Transfers/Promotion Candidates:
No disciplinary action during the past 6 months Your current
leader must recommend that you apply for this position and provide
an endorsement upon request from HR. You may be asked to accept a
part-time position if that is the only position available
Keywords: Raley's and BelAir, Folsom , Meat Team Member, Other , Folsom, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!