Assistant Clinic Director Positions Available
The Joint Chiropractic is seeking immediate hire for Assistant
Clinic Director positions for
several clinics. Due to our fast-paced growth this position is
available to step right in to.
Individual and clinic bonuses available along with future
promotion opportunities. Also
providing a signing bonus right now. Read below more about our
clinics and company.
Doctors at our Joint Chiropractic clinics have averaged 15% year
over year pay increases for the
last 6 years! Gone are the days of thinking the Joint is fast
and low-quality care with bad pay.
The Joint Chiropractic is growing so fast that we can barely
keep up our supply for the demand
for our services. That does not happen with anything less than
high quality care at a fair and
affordable rate. The Joint Chiropractor does not have to solicit
for new patients or focus on
marketing, The Joint Chiropractor comes to a friendly clinical
environment to provide high
quality adjustments and communicate the lasting benefits of
routine and affordable care. Do
you want a fun and fulfilling space to practice? Do you want
great income with medical
benefits, paid malpractice and 401K with match? Do you want
upward trajectory with a
company that has quadrupled in size in the last 6 years and
growing still? Do you want to work
for a company focused on serving their team versus using them?
You will be amazed to learn
about our company's story, culture and opportunity. Please
contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to set up time to speak to
our President, Dr. Kris
Birkeland about the amazing opportunities to not just join our
team but grow and thrive in this
profession we love. We are looking for part time and full time
Joint Ventures operates 50 clinics in 5 states with 100+
Chiropractors. Our vision and plan is to
continue our growth by doubling in size over the next 5-8 years.
We only realize that vision
through finding, hiring and supporting great Chiropractors. Our
mission is to provide an
environment that nurtures the doctor-patient relationship
through trust and patient-centered
care. We are privately held, operate from a servant leadership
mindset and guided by a
Chiropractor as President.
More and more chiropractors are discovering just what The Joint
can do for their career. Join the Movement.
- Full time or part time opportunities available
- Competitive Salary
- 401k w/company match
- PTO accrual & all major holidays recognized
- Company paid malpractice insurance
- Select Locations offer Sign on Bonus and Student Loan Repayment
- Opportunities for advancement across the nation
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical
histories; questioning, observing, and examining patients; and
reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
- Evaluate patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and
spine related conditions.
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations
of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine
chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically
- Analyze x-rays to locate the sources of patients' difficulties
and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
- Patient chiropractic care and education
- Building positive doctor-patient relationships
- Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
- Sales of membership packages
- 4-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college
- A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic
- Passing scores for Parts I, II, III, and IV from NCBE
- A recent NBCE SPEC exam is an acceptable alternative for Part
- Valid DC license in the applicable state
- Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in the applicable
About The Joint Chiropractic
When you join The Joint, you join a movement - a transformative
way of thinking about chiropractic care that is gathering momentum
nationwide. We are building a growing network of clinics and a
close-knit community of professional chiropractors. In 2020, we
treated 1.1 million unique patients and attracted 584,000 new
visits. Annually, over 85% of our sales come from monthly
Together, we are committed to reinventing access to
chiropractic. Traditionally, chiropractic care has been a confusing
and expensive solution for relief seekers. Guided by a shared sense
of purpose, united by clear values and supported by dedicated
teams, we are fulfilling our mission of making care more affordable
to the people who need it most.
This means that you can make an impact on patients' quality of
life. You can improve the quality of care available in communities
and continue to build strong patient relationships. Furthermore, in
an organization that is growing, you can move your career in the
direction you want.
You are applying to work with a franchisee of The Joint Corp. If
hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are
independent business owners who set own terms of employment,
including wage and benefit programs, which can vary between