Associate Technical Support Engineer
Posted on: June 9, 2021
This position, under the general direction of both the
supervisor and manager, provides technical support for our
award-winning K- 12 software systems. This position provides world
class solutions-oriented technical support with a strong focus on
customer service that is designed to maximum customer satisfaction.
This position requires the employee to become proficient with all
aspects of the application software functionality in order to
accurately analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software or
system related issues. This position will interact with customers
via telephone and written internet based communication.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming telephone, email
and chat-based requests for assistance from users experiencing
problems with hardware, software, networking and other
- Recognizes problems, conducts research, provides resolutions
and follows up with customers as needed,escalating more complex
cases to the appropriate team
- Logs and tracks calls using problem management database and
maintains history records and related problem documentation
- Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk
- Consults with programmers to explain software errors or to
recommend changes to programs
- May test software and hardware to evaluate ease of use and
whether product will aid user in performing work
- All other duties as assigned
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty and
responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 0-2 years' prior experience in a technical support role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Prior CRM experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with
frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience
PowerSchool is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
PowerSchool is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability,
age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture
empowers PowerSchoolers to deliver the best results for our
customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we
celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and
need an accommodation regarding our recruiting process, please let
us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: PowerSchool, Folsom , Associate Technical Support Engineer, Other , Folsom, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!