Engineering IT Operations Manager - 1980
Posted on: June 8, 2021
This will be a technical hands-on manager responsible to oversee
day-to-day IT operations for the region. You will collaboratively
work to define support best practices, drive adherence to process,
and act as a strong lead for IT projects and staff. Your
responsibilities will cover but not limited to Atlassian Tools,
Network/Server Admin, and Desktop Support.
As our senior IT Ops contact in Folsom, this person must exhibit
engineering values and maintain a high level of professionalism in
providing excellent customer service, along with exercising sound
judgment to provide timely resolution of problems & escalations.
They must understand the office culture and maintain excellent
relationships with global customers, business partners, and IT team
members. Additionally you will be responsible for:
- Combine hands-on support while directly managing a small
- Providing C-Suite support
- Solve any problem through data analysis, technical
troubleshooting and improve ways of working by streamlining
- Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure resolution in a
timely manner; acts as final point of contact for technical or
- Work closely with IT Leadership on strategic initiatives.
- Drive multiple information technology projects and drive
- Manage and triage incoming work for the region: tickets triage,
project work, etc.
- Maintain inventory of equipment and other IT assets.
- Support our IT services: Atlassian, Jira,
Bitbucket/repositories, Crucible, Confluence, Crowd, Jenkins,
- Develop and maintain relationships with multiple vendors.
Keywords: Kioxia, Folsom , Engineering IT Operations Manager - 1980, Other , Folsom, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!