S&F Systems Tech III
Company: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
What you will do
Under minimal supervision, completes assigned programming,
commissioning, basic troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of
fire / security systems per contract obligations.
How you will do it
- Assists experienced personnel with solutions to systems
problems, either troubleshooting the system or advising others on
how to resolve problems. Requires understanding of core and third
party fire / security products, software and systems / electrical
- Assists in performing required commissioning documentation.
Provide accurate information for as-builts documentation.
- Adheres to safety standards and local and national codes, with
a high degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
- Proficient in using volt meter and reading wiring
- Able to troubleshoot access control and CCTV/IP cameras
- Maintains appropriate local and National Fire / Security
- Communicates with customer upon arrival and before leaving the
work site. Continuous proactive customer interactions including an
in-depth understanding of customer(s) needs wants and systems
currently in place.
- Assists in monitoring project execution per plan. Reports
problems or changes to supervisor or management.
- Completes paperwork and on site documentation as required.
- Performs self-study (reading, research, and practice) to obtain
technical proficiency on required products and application.
- Performs other duties as assigned
What we look for
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the Integrated Security
- Must have had experience with medium to large/complex
integrated systems including Intercom, CCTV, Access Control and
Intrusion Alarm systems as an installer technician responsible for
configuring, testing and troubleshooting
- Proficient in the operation of computers and knowledgeable on
MS operating systems (including Windows Server and SQL
- Ability to configure PC hardware and application programs
- Computer Network Experience and Qualifications would be a
strong asset to this position.
- Ability to train technicians and customers
- Must have good interpersonal, communications, organization, and
- Experience with Axis, Avigilon, Milestone, Genetec, DSC,
Kantech, Keyscan, RBH, Elpas, Commend, Bosch and CCure Access
Control, CCTV, Nurse Call and Duress Systems would be an asset to
- Must be willing and capable to travel in and outside the
province and to the USA for training and project related purposes
- Valid Canadian passport is required.
- Must be willing and flexible to accommodate shift work if
- Graduate of an Electronics Engineering Technician or
Technologist Course or equivalent experience.
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Inc., Folsom , S&F Systems Tech III, Other , Folsom, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!