Customer Service Supervisor
Company: Whole Foods
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Assist with scheduling, supervision of team members as well as
with the day-to-day flow of the department. Maintain attractive
Front End displays and support the regional Front End vision.
Support the Front End Team Leader and Associate Team Leader(s) to
ensure smooth operation of the Front End Team. Ensure a positive
company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient
service to customers and Team Members.
- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of
customers in a timely and effective manner. Surprise and delight
the customers with excellent customer service.
- Actively manage work flow on the front end, manage customer
flow, and report performance and policy issues to the Team Leader
and Associate Team Leader.
- Help train Team Members in a manner that builds and sustains a
high-performance team and minimizes turnover as delegated by Team
Leader and Associate Team Leader
- Establish and maintain a positive work environment that
supports a high Team Member morale.
- Communicate and maintain Team Member safety and security
- Supervise and delegate tasks to Front End Team Members.
- Assist in training of new Team Members, utilizing learning
checklists and training materials.
- Support national, regional, and store programs.
- Responds promptly to customer needs and questions and requests
assistance when necessary, including answering the store phone
- Open and close department according to established
- Oversee team and resolve difficult customer situations.
- May assist with interviewing
- Determine break schedule and ensure all necessary breaks are
- Communicate team concerns to the Team Leader and Associate Team
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including
Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part
of a team
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable
manner to fellow team members and customers
- Extensive knowledge of Front End Team procedures and
- Capable of teaching others in a constructive and positive
- Ability to perform physical requirements of position
- Ability to operate all necessary equipment
- Strong demonstrated organizational and time management
- Basic computer skills and ability to use computer programs such
as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to prioritize efficiently and delegate
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as needed
Desired Work Experiences
- 1+ year Front End or Customer Service experience required
- Customer Service Focus
- Team Building
- Employee Relations
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment
opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status,
disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole
Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on
qualifications for the position to be filled and business
Keywords: Whole Foods, Folsom , Customer Service Supervisor, Other , Folsom, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!