Leasing Consultant - CA - Pepperwood
Company: CTL Management
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Who We Are
CTL Management, Inc., a subsidiary of The Randall Group, Inc. is
a leading West Coast property management company with over thirty
years of experience managing apartment communities. With almost
10,000 apartments in Oregon, California and Washington, CTL
Management is currently seeking entry-level Leasing Consultants to
join our team of professionals.
What We Are Looking For
No experience? No problem! CTL Management is
currently seeking entry-level Leasing Consultant candidates
throughout the Pepperwood area. We will train you to become a
successful team member with our hands-on training and continuing
education programs throughout your career. Have experience?
Great! We offer a higher starting wage for those with job related
Basic Job Functions
- Conduct property tours for future residents.
- Conduct move-in and move-out inspections for residents.
- Qualify potential residents by processing applications
including verification of income, employment, and rental
- Process documentation such as credit screening, criminal
background checks, move-in paperwork.
- Develop marketing plans with the property manager to sustain
occupancy as well as staying informed about the current
- Utilize technology tools and software to communicate with
potential prospects and residents.
- Set up and maintain resident information files.
- Maintain property and resident information databases.
- Prepare reports for the corporate office as required.
- Provide general administrative assistance and back-up to the
property manager as needed and as time permits.
- Take a pre-employment assessment.
- Pass a pre-employment background check.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test (including marijuana).
- Have a current driver’s license.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Competitive Wage plus Commissions
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Program
- Medical, Rx, Vision and Dental
- Profit Sharing
- 401K Plan
- Rent Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
The CTL Culture
CTL Management is driven by a team-oriented atmosphere and
guided by our strong set of core values which are the reason for
our continued success. Our core values are:
- Teamwork & Communication
- Find the Solution
- Continual Improvement
- Hands-on Process-driven Management
- Flat Out Get Stuff Done
- Celebrate Success
- Integrity & Honesty
- Results Matter
- Dedication and Commitment
We celebrate success with annual events such as:
- Holiday party
- Bowling tournament
- Company picnic
- Golf tournament
- High School or Equivalent or better
Keywords: CTL Management, Folsom , Leasing Consultant - CA - Pepperwood, Other , Folsom, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!