Regional Affairs Associate
Company: California Independent System
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Under the general direction of the Manager, under general
direction of the Senior Manager, Regional Affairs, supports
division in strategic outreach to stakeholders throughout the West.
Works with all divisions of the ISO with their outreach tactics to
drive outcomes that reflect the importance of regional coordination
in the West. This position will assist in the development and
implementation of an outreach strategy to facilitate timely, robust
and appropriate stakeholder engagement in ISO processes impacting
the region. This position will also assist in facilitation of an
organized governance structure to support the ISO's regional
What's In It For You?
- An opportunity to work on interesting and challenging
assignments involving the mathematical and economic analysis of the
California ISO markets.
- You will play a key role in the strategic vision of the
- Join an innovative organization that is working hard at keeping
its reputation as a leader in the energy industry!
Your Work Would Consist Of:
- Host or participate, as requested, in stakeholder meetings,
industry forums, and ISO Board/EIM Governing Body/Regional Issues
Forum meetings. Proactively report on items of interest to staff
and management as needed.
- Assemble key ISO staff to participate in these forums to
positively represent ISO and its initiatives.
- Monitor and report on relevant western legislative and
regulatory proceedings where state action may impact the work or
goals of the ISO
- Coordinate with Communications division to ensure up-to-date
information on the ISO and EIM websites, presentations, social
media and other outreach materials. Respond to stakeholder requests
and provide consistent forum for questions or comments.
- Onboard new stakeholders by providing background information,
education and follow up with them to ensure engagement and
- Take the lead on efforts to incorporate feedback gathered from
external stakeholders and policy leaders and effectively coordinate
regional activities with other departments throughout the ISO
Keywords: California Independent System, Folsom , Regional Affairs Associate, Other , Folsom, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!