Customer Advocacy Specialist
Company: Power School
Posted on: June 1, 2021
View All Folsom Jobs
PowerSchool's Marketing Customer Advocacy Specialist is an
important member of the PowerSchool Marketing Department. The
successful candidate will join the PowerSchool Marketing Department
and support the team on its Customer Advocacy initiatives. Their
support will range from working directly with customers to
highlight their success in written materials and at events,
identifying additional opportunities to highlight customers,
supporting the coordination of references, and reporting and
analyzing information to help influence the team's strategies.
- Support PowerSchool's marketing advocacy community growth,
annual customer awards program, events, references program, and
- Support the integration of the customer advocacy team's work
into marketing campaigns and work with shared marketing services
and functional teams to execute plans.
- Report and analyze data to help influence strategy.
- Attend and actively attend weekly team meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or related
- A basic understanding of SaaS (software-as-a-service) and cloud
- Understanding of the education industry and education
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Ability to work remotely.
PowerSchool is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
PowerSchool is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability,
age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture
empowers PowerSchoolers to deliver the best results for our
customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we
celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and
need an accommodation regarding our recruiting process, please let
us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Power School, Folsom , Customer Advocacy Specialist, Other , Folsom, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!