Posted on: June 1, 2021
CorVel Corporation is a national provider of industry-leading
worker's compensation solutions for employers, third party
administrators, insurance companies, and government agencies. We
are a growing company, a great place to work, with plenty of Career
advancement opportunities. The Claims Assistant will assist and
support the claims staff in the set-up and administration of
workers' compensation claims/case management and other tasks
depending on the specific needs of the customers.
CorVel is a national provider of industry-leading risk management
solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and
disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and
has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991.
Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us
to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our
clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong,
supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities.
Over 3500 people working across the United States embrace our core
values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular
employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision,
Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending
Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical
Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit
FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
* Sets up new claims
* Process mail, handle files (until paperless), and input
notes/diary entries in the claims system
* Process payments, as needed
* Process form letters, state forms and reports
* Assist claims examiners with telephone calls including provider,
claimant and customer calls
* Requires regular and consistent attendance.
* Comply with all safety rules and regulations during work hours in
conjunction with the Injury and Illness Prevention Program
* Additional duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* PC literate, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Strong organizational skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* High school diploma, college degree preferred
* Six (6) months of service oriented office experience
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and
complies with ADA regulations as applicable
Keywords: CorVel, Folsom , Claims Assistant, Other , Folsom, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!