Rehabilitation Services Supervisor
Company: Kaiser Permanente Zion Medical Center
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Assists the Rehabilitation Services Director in the overall
management of departmental operations, supervision of staff, and
program development and implementation. Provides independent
physical or occupational therapy management of patient under the
direction of the Rehabilitation Services Director.
- Assumes all responsibilities as outlined in the Senior Physical
or Occupational Therapist or Speech and Language Pathologist job
profile. Assists the Rehabilitation Services Director in developing
policies and procedures related to professional development, the
delivery of care, quality improvement, and professional competency.
Assists the Rehabilitation Services Director in administrative
tasks related to daily department functioning.
- Evaluates the performance of the rehabilitation services staff.
Provides orientation for new personnel. Provides direct supervision
of professional and support staff. Provides leadership in the
development, implementation, and review of patient care and
professional development programs. May provide clinical
consultation and/or mentoring for professional staff. Demonstrates
behaviors consistent with the criteria for professional practice.
Assumes responsibility for proper functioning of the Rehabilitation
Services Department in the absence of the Rehabilitation Services
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on
a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right
to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such
positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are
generally implemented only after notice is given to affected
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience in a clinical
rehabilitation services setting.
- Graduate of an accredited physical or occupational therapy or
speech language pathologist curriculum and a Bachelor's degree,
Master's degree or Doctoral degree, or foreign-trained
License, Certification, Registration
- Licensure to practice physical or occupational therapy or
speech language pathology by the State of California by date of
- Must have a National Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain an
NPI, prior to employment start date.
- BLS required.
- Experience in program development required.
- Evidence of ongoing professional development required.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- Master's or doctoral degree preferred.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente Zion Medical Center, Folsom , Rehabilitation Services Supervisor, Other , Folsom, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!