Member Service Rep III
Company: Schools Financial
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Provides World Class Member service to Members visiting
branch/service center locations. Provides detailed information and
promotes credit union products and services to build relationships.
Processes transactions in areas of savings, consumer loans, real
estate loans and auxiliary credit union services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Delivers World Class face-to-face service to Members requesting
account assistance. Provides consultative services to Members
regarding credit union products and services by assessing the
Member's needs, addressing their concerns and gaining
- Processes new Memberships, additional shares accounts, savings
services, loan requests and loan fundings as requested by Member.
Performs advanced research on accounts, identifies and corrects
Member account problems Completes documentation for accounts and
loans according to credit union procedures.
- Has specific knowledge of credit union savings and loan
products and services. Begins concentration on specialty area of
expertise in branch (savings, consumer, or real estate loans).
- Maintains cash and negotiable items. May act as branch liaison
to support departments. Provides suggestions for streamlining
department and credit union operations. Performs other related
duties as assigned or requested.
- Completes documentation for accounts and loans according to
credit union procedures. Performs various file maintenance
including processing requests for a change of address, check
orders, and ordering ATM cards, etc. May take on vault custodian
duties as assigned.
- Provides consultative services to Members regarding credit
union products and services by assessing the Member's needs,
addressing their concerns and gaining agreement.
- All teammembers must comply with regulatory compliance and
assigned training requirements including but not limited to BSA
regulations corresponding to their specific job duties. Failure to
do so may result in disciplinary and other employment related
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
High School Diploma Required
3 - 5 years of previous related experience required
Keywords: Schools Financial, Folsom , Member Service Rep III, Other , Folsom, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!