Marketing Content Lead
Company: Power School
Posted on: May 31, 2021
View All Folsom Jobs
This position is a Marketing Campaign Lead for the HigherEd team
within PowerSchool, responsible for planning, developing and
implementing the team's content strategy based on goals and
We are looking for an experienced content marketer with a love
for creating high-quality and engaging content that drives business
success. The focus includes both demand-generation and retention of
existing customers. You will be able to truly understand the
mindset of the HigherEd audience, and create content that resonates
and drives action.
This position will be responsible for day-to-day marketing
activities, as well as long-term content strategy, thriving with
tight deadlines and changing needs.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty and
responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Preferably an undergraduate degree in communications or
- Advanced experience using WordPress
- Experience using Marketo
- Experience using Adobe Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, and
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Familiar with SEO strategy and ability to create content that
will increase traffic and lead volume
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative as well
as part of a larger team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; fluent in
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent change management skills
- Solid customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent ability to present information and influence
- Ability to thrive with a heavy workload and multiple projects
with schedule changes
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clear, detailed, and
accurate Marketing materials to senior leadership
PowerSchool is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
PowerSchool is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability,
age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture
empowers PowerSchoolers to deliver the best results for our
customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we
celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and
need an accommodation regarding our recruiting process, please let
us know by emailing email@example.com.
Keywords: Power School, Folsom , Marketing Content Lead, Other , Folsom, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!