Graphics Software Engineer
Company: Intel Corp.
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Graphics Software Engineer
We are looking for a candidate with strong software engineering
background to drive E2E graphics software debug and validation of
Intel Graphics drivers.
- Strong capable Python and C/C++ programmer with solid
experience driving algorithmic solutions from prototype to
implementation including OS/Driver debug skills.
- Proven experience in handling all aspects of SW debug including
OS (Window/Linux), Kernel and device drivers
- Must have hands-on experience in at least one of the following
areas: Graphics SW debug (Windows or Linux), handling OEM/customer
issues, Post-Si HW or SW debug
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in ambiguous environments
like customer escalations with a keen focus on problem solving.
Need to be able to handle tops down system level triage/debug and
work well with developers, SW/HW architects to rootcause
- Looking for a candidate with positive attitude, disciplined and
ability to work in stressful and competitive environment with good
written/verbal communication skills.
Candidate should possess a Master's degree with 5+ years of
experience or Bachelor's degree with 7+ years or in Computer
Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or
Preferred experience in the following:
- Thorough deep understanding of Windows, Linux and/or Android OS
- Deep understanding of graphics hardware and software.
- Deep understanding of industry standard API's and frameworks
such as DirectX, OpenGL, OpenCL, surface flinger, HWC and so on
will be required.
- Sound knowledge of software development is critical. C, C++.
Python programming expertise and experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of AI and AI at scale
- Data center experience in terms of platforms, scale out and
orchestration and E2E solution
- Demonstrated software and silicon debug knowledge
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's
technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of
competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor
one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking
exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also
built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership
that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter
ambitious ideas into execution.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious
creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and
veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender
expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or
Keywords: Intel Corp., Folsom , Graphics Software Engineer, Other , Folsom, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!