Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the
quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied
market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services,
consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers
to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what
they do best: improve the world around us. Information about
Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience
working in a fast-paced, high-throughput LEAN manufacturing
facility, producing products used world-wide for ensuring quality
and compliance in such areas as: consumer products,
pharmaceuticals, drug testing, environmental monitoring, Homeland
Security, forensics, and others.
Agilent Technologies is seeking an experienced Maintenance
Technician for its growing consumables manufacturing facility
located in Folsom, California. Agilent's chemical analysis
consumables business is an industry leader in both market share and
performance. Agilent is seeking individuals with demonstrated
skills in quality, machine troubleshooting, teamwork and
Shift for this role is 5:30am-2:00pm with occasional flexibility
on start/end time and Occasional overtime on Saturday.
* Performing a variety of technical support duties in one or
more manufacturing areas.
* Duties may be related to installation, maintenance, repair and
support of manufacturing equipment, technical support of one or
more production processes, product test and troubleshooting, and
technical analyses and problem-solving.
* Conducts tests, experiments and/or problem resolution
associated with components, parts, products or
* May design and/or build tools.
* Evaluates manufacturing organization technical assignments and
determines actions required
* Duties involve analysis and new/ customized approaches
* Solves complex problems requiring breadth/ depth of knowledge
of technical discipline(s), operations, procedures